Monday, 7 July 2014

OOTD: Wireless fest

It's Wireless weekend! And by it is I mean it was and it's all finished now :'( 

But here's a festival themed post! 
So for the duration of the three days I wore my trusty white (ish) Converse and on the first day I wore these cute little Primark lace trim white socks.


On the Friday it was one of the hottest days of the year so far - 27 degrees! (Can I get a oooh?) And for me, bra strap tan lines or strap lines of any kind is a no no. So I wore a Primark white strapless top with my bold River Island skort. 




Sunglasses - Topshop, floral hairpiece (would a festival be complete without one!?)- New Look, feather earrings - River Island. 



Day two and this photo was taken in the only sun we had all day! My favourite outfit of the weekend with another skort from Quiz and a floral crop top from New Look. 

Absolute ring overload! L O V E rings from H&M, midi ring by Topshop and pinkie ring from River Island. Post about the new Barry M matte topcoat nail polish soon! 

Also managed to match my statement necklace from Topshop with my hair piece from Primark. Ha this was completely accidental. And sunnies from New Look last year. 


Final day and rain forecast for most of the day: typical England festival weather, right? 
One of my favourite shirts ever, Hype strawberries in space limited edition - one of only 25 ever made! Paired with black highwaisted shorts from my loyal friend Primark. 


Loved my make up that day, credit to Barry M's new brow pen! Absolute make up must have for me right now. Earrings from Topshop, ice cream tee from H&M (this was one of around four outfit changes before I settled on my trusty oversized Hype tee!) 


And last but not least flower power rings! Love the stacker daisy type rings - they look like a mum and baby! All three rings were presents last year so I'm not sure where from. 

Wireless done, next month Reading - where I'm sure we'll see the return of my pacman ghost poncho ;) 

What are your festival fashion must haves? Comment below! 

cottonandcandie x 

2 comments:

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post!
cottonandcandie x