Thursday, 9 October 2014

OOTD: Accidental monochrome






I was excited to write this because I wasn't wearing monochrome for once, (the cardigan is green!) but the photos came out with the outfit looking very black and white. So, imagine a deep forest green.
I wore this to go to the Tate modern, I've never been before and it was a really nice experience. Everyone thinks it's all just pieces of canvas with a line down in it; well they're not wrong but some of the artwork really is amazing. 

I wore a white dress which featured in my New look haul a while back, (Moody monday's shopping spree)
Topshop sunglasses, green chunky knit cardigan by New look and boots from an independent shoe shop in Ipswich. Lipstick is Viva Glam I by Mac.

This outfit was perfect for the day as it was really warm at first so I was thankful for the strappy, flowy dress and it then cooled down just enough to warrant the cardigan. 

Will you be wearing strappy dresses this Autumn?
cottonandcandie x

4 comments:

  1. Love the dress. xx

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you :) So difficult to dress for bipolar British weather! xx

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post!
cottonandcandie x