Sunday, 28 December 2014

Cottonandcandie in blog post shocker

http://mamiverse.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/12-Excuses-We-Make-to-Avoid-Saying-Im-Sorry-MainPhoto.jpg
Everyone experiences the dreaded blogging lull, where you feel entirely unmotivated to write and have no time organisation. Then there's me, who takes the blogging blip to an absolute extreme and manages to not write a single blog post for over a month. 

So just a little update: I'm sorry I have literally dropped off of the face of the Earth. My long term boyfriend and I broke up, my Grandad passed away and during all this I had to write 12500 words worth of essays. But now I'm back. Thank you in advance for being patient with me!

cottonandcandie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post!
cottonandcandie x