Thursday, 8 January 2015

Winter moodboard

These pictures pretty much sum up what comes to mind when I think of Winter and my most favourite things about this time of year. 

1 ~ I love that fluffy socks are allowed at pretty much all times, be they covered in sequins and pom poms or if they're furry sheep (my current footwear which I lurrrve).

2 ~ Dark lips and barely there make up on the rest of the face is one of my favourite things about Winter, although I am a fan of the flushed cheeks look like you've just come in from the cold. 

3 ~ I swear beds get so much prettier and comfier in Winter. So many pillows so many blankets and I love these pretty lights in this picture. 

4 ~ I've recently bought a load of really chunky long scarves and a cape which I'm rarely seen without now. Scarves seem to add a chic twist to any outfit and also feels like you're cosied up even outdoors. 

5 ~ Still waiting for pretty now scenes like this!

6 ~ I'm a real one for having my hair down and I love all of the topknot and plaited styles around at the moment there's so much to choose from and as most of your hair is still down it means your ears won't be as cold! 

All images from pinterest. 

What are your favourite things about Winter?
cottonandcandie x 

4 comments:

  1. I love the pictures :) I love a dark lipstick at this time of year and I actually just bought MAC's Diva lipstick which is a great dark plum lipstick! I love wearing fluffy socks too! xx

    Beyond the Velvet | Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking out for Mac's Sin at the moment, such a nice colour! Xx

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post!
cottonandcandie x