Wednesday, 25 February 2015

High waisted, high necked.





I finally got round to doing an outfit post! And the crowd goes wiiild! 
Maybe this is why I look so happy in all my photos here?

Anyway, I haven't bought much recently but the two things I have bought I'm wearing in these pictures. The first one is the necklace, this is all in one and I love it. I wasn't so sure of it at first as I thought it looked a bit too much but now I cannot stop wearing it. The second is this high necked shirt from Urban outfitters. I'm wearing this a lot as I can wear it to placement as it's high necked as well as on the weekends. I love the colour and the fact that it has a high neckline as it gives you a chance to wear a nice necklace or a pretty scarf with it.

I paired these with my good old black high waisted jeans from New look which have definitely seen better days, I'm pretty much waiting for them to rip so I can buy some Topshop Joni's! 

Of course I had to wear this outfit with my chunky black boots and my cape. These are two staples in my wardrobe at the moment, especially the boots as they have such good tread on them for walking in the snow and rain. 

I also blended the shades Urban decay's electric palette: Fringe with Urban decay's original Naked palette: Creep to create a similar shade to the shirt I'm wearing and swept Buck from the original Naked palette across my tear duct and across towards the centre of my eyelid.

Wearing: 
Urban outfitters high necked top
Topshop necklace
New look high waisted jeans
New look cape
Primark chunky boots
Next handbag

What have you been wearing recently?
cottonandcandie x

12 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful smile! Your necklace is really interesting - I would have probably thought it's a bunch of necklaces stacked together. Lucky you can wear something so cute. It's so cold over here, everyone (myself included) looks like they're being swallowed by their scarves and coats :P

    becky ♡ star violet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, thank you so much! It's getting a teenie bit warmer now which is good seeing as my Winter wardrobe is just the same as my Summer one with a cardigan haha!

      cottonandcandie xx

      Delete
  2. I’m in love with your blog! Interesting posts, beautiful photos & design! It’s really amazing!
    Great job! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, that's so kind of you, thank you! xx

      Delete
  3. I love your style here. Gorgeous outfit and the accessories are amazing! Loving your makeup too. x

    Beyond The Velvet | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's so sweet of you both! xx

      Delete
  4. Love the print of your cape, so cute!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wear it so much me and my sister both have it haha!

      Delete
  5. This outfit is so cute! I would totally wear it :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! I love your tee and your jeans.
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I wear the jeans literally all the time haha xx

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post!
cottonandcandie x