Saturday, 21 February 2015

My now not so secret guilty pleasures of the moment



We all have our guilty pleasures but some are way more guilty than others. It makes me laugh when a real gym bunnie says "Ooh, I have carbs at weekends - such a guilty pleasure!" A food orientated guilty pleasure for me is eating Betty Crocker's chocolate frosting out the tub with a spoon (I actually used to do this, I got so fat in first year of uni haha!)

My guilty pleasures of the moment are 

Going for a nap as soon as I get home from placement - is it six pm? Yep. Am I missing out on a nap? Oh no.

Not wearing a bra - is there a better feeling? And seeing as it's firmly jumper weather, no on will ever know!

Listening to absolute dirty rap music - I love rap music, maybe too much. And I would be lying if I said I didn't sing along at half six in the morning before I go to placement.  

Wearing ridiculous long bed socks all the time - They're red, they have sequins on, and they have pom poms, they come up to my knees, and I love them.

Singing  Performing in my car - I don't just sing. I dance, I use my steering wheel as drums, I scream at the top of my lungs. Yeah I get caught, I just don't care.

What are your guilty pleasures?
cottonandcandie x


4 comments:

  1. Its all about singing in the car, best part of driving!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, I almost look forward to long car drives! xx

      Delete
  2. I love to sing in the car! x


    kacytalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's literally my favourite thing about travelling! xx

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post!
cottonandcandie x