Thursday, 19 February 2015

Topshop wishlist: moving into Spring.

As we're slowly moving from Winter to Spring (very slowly I may add - it's still freezing!) it can only mean one thing. No I'm not talking about daffodils I'm talking about new clothes, hah! 

These are my recent picks from Topshop, as you can tell I am loving khaki green, mustard yellow and ecru - which is one of the newest colours of my beloved Joni jeans. 

I'm sort of thinking tailored yet feminine military wear for this wishlist, so ripped jeans yet a cute mini satchel to go with it. Oh gosh I wish I had the money for all of this.

2 comments:

  1. I love Topshop! These picks are so lovely too! Love the bag :) x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post!
cottonandcandie x