Sunday, 29 March 2015

Cerulean











So today I went for a sort of an ocean sea themed eye make up, I mainly used Urban decay's electric palette for this, starting with gonzo on the inner corner of my eye and swept up to the centre of my eyelid. I then used freak, my favourite colour in this palette to blend from the centre of my lid out towards the outer corner, using the double ended urban decay brush to apply and my fingers to blend. For my crease I used the darkest shade in my body shop bluey green set, (which I will be reviewing soon!) I also dabbed a little of this right on the very outer corner. To finish this look I used Topshop's white eyeliner on my waterline and revolt from the electric palette under my bottom eyelashes. I added Rimmel's gel liner in black to line my eyes and Bourjois clubbing mascara for my lashes.
 
Lip colour is Bourjois rouge edition velvet in Nude-ist.

cottonandcandie x 

8 comments:

  1. Wow, this eyeshadow colour is absolutely stunning!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The electric palette is great!

      Delete
  2. The eyeshadow looks so nice with your eye colour x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It can be so tricky, I swear my eye colour changes haha xx

      Delete
  3. It’s awesome! I like this post and your style of writing, thank you for sharing!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really sweet of you, thank you :) xx

      Delete
  4. This eye shadow looks incredible on you! Perfect makeup x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post!
cottonandcandie x