Sunday, 8 March 2015

Velvet bunnie ears



So Summer time we saw tropical style bunnie ear hairbands, and I was so please they brought these into Winter. For Christmas I got two, one a deep green and one in black. They're so adorable and I get so many compliments from them! I also like how the "ears" have wire inside which means that if you don't feel like being a bunnie that day (haha) then you can wrap the two pieces around again to form a normal scrunchie.

I'm loving scrunchies at the moment as they're really soft on my poorly, damaged hair. These two are sadly no longer available, but Topshop have now brought out PU hairbands which I'm desperate to get my hands on! 

Are you a lover or a hater of these?
cottonandcandie x 

P.s - how cute is my little lucky Buddha!

8 comments:

  1. These are actually really cute!

    The Latest. Beauty & Colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! They're so cute and don't leave a kink in your hair! Great blog hun!
    Bea
    www.thebeacollective.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, especially with Easter coming up!
      xx

      Delete
  3. I have a few bunnie ear scrunchies! These are adorable <3

    Serene xoxo

    http://www.imserenel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only ever seen them in Topshop! Is that where you got yours from? xx

      Delete
  4. These are so cute! Like a more adorable version of the bunny ear headband, hehe :) I haven't seen these in the US yet, but I'll be keeping an eye out for them!

    becky ♡ star violet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Il not sure if I could pull off one of the headbands but I do love them! These are a bit more subtle! xx

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post!
cottonandcandie x