Friday, 20 March 2015

What has made me happy recently

 I schedule posts a while in advance so right now it's 26th February, this is what has made me happy recently:

Little notes
So like a complete melon I went back to uni and left my keys back at home, luckily I only had to wait around 10 minutes for my flat mate to get back! When my Mum sent them to me through the post she wrote a little note saying I love you with a drawing of a heart. It's the little things, isn't it?
Applying for jobs - eek!
In order for me to get a teaching job in September I need to be applying now. Scary, right? When I rang up a school which I am applying for to ask for their email address the receptionist sounded really excited when I said I was applying for the job - hopefully a good omen!
A new diary
I've never really thought I needed a diary as I always put things on my phone, but now having a diary and writing down all what needs to be remembered is making me a lot more organised. Now, when I have to write something in there I get all excited, haha!
Wedding planning
Not mine, before you ask. I'm a bridesmaid for a couple that are getting married in May next year. The wedding will be in Cyprus and she's asked me to have a look out on Pinterest, etc for any cute pastel coloured beachy ideas - I am beyond ecstatic.
What has made you happy recently?
Happy Friday!
cottonandcandie x

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post! The few sporadic days of sunshine has been making me happy recently and the thought that summer is coming :)
    Bea
    www.thebeacollective.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Looking forward to summer! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely post! I love reading posts like this and how excited that you're going to be a bridesmaid! Good luck for your teaching job too! x

    Beyond The Velvet | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love having something tangible to write in. Sometimes writing on a computer or phone is easier, sometimes a notebook or diary is. Both have their pros and cons, but I don't think I could ever replace a good old diary. Good luck on your job applications and interviews!

    becky ♡ star violet

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post!
cottonandcandie x