Saturday, 4 April 2015

Give 'em the cold shoulder

I can't tell you how many times I've thought about this cold shoulder t shirt until I bought it. Basically, my car packed up and I had to buy a new one so I have been masssively in my overdraft recently, and I've been so good at not spending! I finished placement last Friday - and finished being graded as a high teacher I have you know - and for a thank you one of my teacher's presents to me was a 30 pound Topshop voucher. 
I was so excited I could have cried. After not being able to even look in the shops I finally had an excuse!

Without sounding arrogant, you know when you look at a piece of clothing and you can just tell it's going to look right on you? That was this cold shoulder top. So yeah, enough of me talking about my love affair. 

I was going to wear this with white jeans but I realised I was going out to a restaurant and I'm wayyy too much of a messy eater for that! So blue joni jeans it was, also from Topshop. My gold triangle cut out necklace is also from Topshop (can you see a pattern here?), I got it quite a while ago and it was in the sale, no idea why 'cause I love it! 

I put this with my pointed black dollies which are from George at Asda would you believe! And my chunky pink snood from Primark which I'm loving at the moment. It's sort of a piece which is seeing me through the windy days but because it's pink it's still acceptable to be still wearing going into SS15! - So excited!

Anyone else giving the cold shoulder?
Who's looking forward to warmer weather?
cottonandcandie x

8 comments:

  1. Love this look! I am on a spending ban at the moment as I have been going a little crazy buying clothes, but now I have seen this cold shoulder top I am so tempted! ️Xx

    Www.shannonstacey.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one! See I've been getting a lot more into beauty products which can be sooo pricey - I should have just stuck to clothes! (It is only 10 pounds!) xx

      Delete
  2. Haha! I hate that feeling of not being able to shop :') The top looks gorgeous on you! x

    www.heimisdottir.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it dreadful, haha! My wishlist is so, so long at the moment now! xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post!
cottonandcandie x