Wednesday, 29 April 2015

Lately



What have I been up to lately? Not blogging that's what.
Eek - sorry guys! I've been massively busy recently but I'm all sorted now with loads of make up and beauty bits photographed and ready to chat to you about.

Here's what I've been up to lately:

- I went to a Wahaca for the first time, I've never heard of it before but I'm definitely going again. It's a Mexican restaurant where you can order small plates of cute little tacos, quesadillas and other Mexican style snacks with gorgeous fillings. I went to the one in Westfield White City and I totally recommend, the people are so friendly, too!

- I've got three new Mac purchases, eek! Morange, a bright orange lipstick; the holy grail nude that is Velvet Teddy and the very last limited edition Ripe peach Mac Toledo ombre blush in Kingston.

- I had a 4500 word essay to do which I realised two weeks before the deadline. Oops. (That's the main reason I've been so bad at scheduling posts!) Now it's all done and I have nothing in til end of May, ahhh. 

- A few days ago me and my boyfriend Mitch stayed up til 2am playing impersonate and guess the iPhone emoji which is a lot more hilarious than it sounds.

- My Summer ball is on the 23rd May and I've only just started thinking about needing to get a dress for it and the fact that I should definitely be going to the gym more than I am now. Which currently is around once a fortnight.

- I finished watching Fresh Meat! It was a bit of a sad ending if I'm honest, not sure if they'll make another series but the first series is a lot funnier than the rest.

- I finally got my brows done at the Benefit brow bar in Westfield after just doing it myself for a while and oh gosh, you don't realise how bad they were until after they've been done, woah. 

What have you been up to lately?
cottonandcandie x

4 comments:

  1. Hey girl, I love your blog! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award Tag for beauty and fashion bloggers.... For more information check out my post http://www.beautybugtay.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/the-liebster-award-tag.html ...Comment on my post if you do it, I'd love to see your answers! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, and you must get dress shopping. I love shopping for special occasions!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've ordered one from Missguided now! So much easier than rushing around the shops! xx

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post!
cottonandcandie x