Saturday, 18 April 2015

The £1 lip pencil




This make up was for your average standard day, and to be honest I was almost a little disappointed that it was because I loved how this turned out. I have no idea what I did differently, I used my usual everyday make up but for some reason it just seemed more glowy than usual.

Onto my £1 lip pencil. Me and my sister were skimming through the Primark beauty section, she's a one for false lashes and nails so was in her element really, whereas I've honestly never bought anything from Primark's beauty range. She found this lip pencil and wasn't sure of it, but I loved it straight away, and for £1 it would be silly not to buy it really! 

 


For me, this is the lip pencil for the "my-lips-but-better" look. It's a warm, brown toned nude shade which is really buildable, and as it's a pencil it means you can really work on creating the perfect lip shape (this is quite difficult for me as I have a scar going through my lip which means I have a pretty uneven cupids bow). 

The pencil needs a small amount of force to create a real strong colour but once on this lasts for ages, the wear really is impressive. 

What do you think to this Primark find? Do you have much from Primark beauty?
cottonandcandie x

10 comments:

  1. Great find! Always great discovering little gems like this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, ah I know, love bargain beauty finds! xx

      Delete
  2. I love the £1 eyebrow pencil from primark, it's quite good...new to your blog and loving it:)

    Hopefully do a review soon, plz check out my blog:



    Http://beautyfyingbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I had no idea they do a brow pencil too! I'm a sucker for anything to do with brows! Aw thank you! xx

      Delete
  3. This is gorgeous! I have never tried primark for make up, but i will definately be looking in the make up section the next time i go and having a look.

    Amy x
    acosmeticsobsession.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither had I, was really quite impressed! xx

      Delete
  4. I'll have to have a look for this - I usually can't be bothered by the time I get to the makeup but I've heard a few good things about PS Love and this shade looks so me :) xx

    Magpie Jasmine | Zoeva Brush Set Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post!
cottonandcandie x