Tuesday, 14 April 2015

Travel inspo.

I'm not sure I know anyone who doesn't want to travel the world, why wouldn't you want to go to different countries, meet new people, do and eat new things?
Recently I've sort of dropped into conversation to my parents that I would like to go travelling. I've always wanted to but have been worried about what my parents would say about it, so I'm thinking of dropping massive hints until I have the money to go. Seeing as I will hopefully have a teaching job in September I don't mean travel for years, more just six weeks holidays sort of travelling. 

Here's a little list of where I'd love to visit and why.
 Amsterdam

So this one is a bit nearer to home for me seeing as I live in the UK. A lot of people are under the impression that Amsterdam is just about drugs and the red light district, and I feel that whenever someone mentions that they want to visit Amsterdam they get funny looks. Amsterdam for me is beautiful rivers, artwork and bright colours.


Iceland

I still cannot get over the fact that the Northern Lights exist. And in Europe. The concept is so amazing and the colours just look exquisite. This is definitely on my bucket list to see. You know what's sad? When you type in Iceland in google, the supermarket comes up before the country!

Tokyo

So now we're getting way further away and a lot more expensive! But Tokyo or Hong Kong have definitely been on my bucket list for a while now, and I've settled on Tokyo just because everything I've heard and all the pictures are breathtaking. I'm a real city lover so Tokyo just appeals to me so much. 


Thailand

What travel list is complete without Thailand? The water is turquoise, everyone is chilled out, the animals, the views!? For me, Australia has never been a really big deal - it's Thailand all the way. My Auntie, Uncle and cousins have been there numerous times and have said it's their favourite country in the world.

India

My cousin decided to go travelling round India and we all thought she was crazy. I think it's been given a really bad impression by some as a few areas can be a little dangerous and of course the famous Dehli belly, which could definitely ruin your time there - and my cousin can definitely agree with this! Apart from coming back feeling a little under the weather my cousin came back with stories of how each place you would go would be entirely different. There's even snow and mountains in some parts of India which I had no idea about.





Hawaii

If Hawaii was a person, it would be Kylie Jenner. Have you ever seen a bad picture of Kylie Jenner? Well this is Hawaii. Just how beautiful is it?! Palm trees, white sand, blue sea, hammocks - the ultimate beach holiday in my opinion. I can't imagine you can come back from Hawaii stressed out. 





New York

New. York. City. I just don't know what to say about it. It's like London, one of my most favourite places, but the buildings are taller, the weather is warmer, the food is bigger, haha! One day, one day.

(All images from from google images). 

What's on your travel list?
cottonandcandie x



























4 comments:

  1. Tokyo and India are definitely on my list of places to travel!!! Amazing inspo!

    Serene xoxo

    http://www.imserenel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're two beautiful places! Thank you! :) xx

      Delete
  2. so beautiful! I love tokyo, I want to visit again soon <3

    xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM
    (IG: @TheStardustBohemian)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post!
cottonandcandie x