Sunday, 17 May 2015

A trip to Camden


Camden is one of my favourite places in London. The artwork, the food, the markets! Here's a few snaps of what me and my boyfriend did on that day. 

  
There's some amazing artwork on the shop fronts, loads of 3D stuff, so cool to look at!

The food is incredible. Everything you can think of: Chinese, Thai, Indian, Mexican, you name it. 


Found a place that sold raspberry, blueberry and mango slush puppie - brings me right back to childhood!

The Amy Winehouse statue, surprisingly smaller than I thought it would be but I think it's her actual size - cute! It's really strange how she's just in between two park benches but I think she's been moved from her original place which was on a platform.

Have you ever been to Camden?
cottonandcandie x


4 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun! My boyfriend keeps saying we'll go to Camden but it still hasn't happened - will have to make it happen next time I'm down there! xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a lovely place! Definitely make it happen! xx

      Delete
  2. This is making me want to visit Camden so badly! it looks so pretty! Love the pictures :)

    Holly xx
    www.hollysbeautybox.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post!
cottonandcandie x