Monday, 22 June 2015

Mermaids only: budget tee



If you know me you know I'm obsessed with anything and everything to do with mermaids. I love all the pretty pastel hair, the rainbow eyeshadow, the lot. So naturally I had to add this shirt to my evergrowing mermaid collection.

This long vest top is just six pounds from Primark, they currently have two very similar mermaid tops but I preferred this longer one. It's a beautiful coral colour which I personally think looks good on almost everyone, it's the right length to wear with leggings and not worry about your bum being out or with a little pair of shorts so it's like a dress. 

If I wasn't sold enough I then looked at the back, for some reason this actually reminds me of mermaids, like their scales or somethng, not sure if this is intentional but I love it. 

Are you a mermaid lover like me?
cottonandcandie x

8 comments:

  1. Cute tops like this are a must for summer, so good for primark!

    Infinity Of Fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great tee! I love the color and of course the back!

    Jessica
    Pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need that shirt! And also another one that preferably says "Cat Only" because, just as you are obsessed with mermaids, I'm obsessed with cats! Haha. You look so adorable and fun! I love it!

    May x | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool Shirt

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post!
cottonandcandie x