Monday, 1 June 2015

The blogger made me buy it: L'Oreal Miss Manga punky Mascara



I think all bloggers do this, they see a few people recommending a product and don't even take a second thought when chucking it into an already overflowing basket. This was the case for L'Oreal's Miss Manga Punky mascara. There are two Miss Manga mascaras, the pink being the original version and the yellow being the "punky" version which gives your lashes more of a spiky look. Although since literally one person said they liked it I just bought it, I didn't even read up about it or know about any of this - eek, I know. 

Luckily, in this case it paid off. My Bourjois clubbing mascara was coming to an end and just wasn't wowing me anymore. Using the Miss Manga gave me loads of length (you know when you apply your mascara, look up and you get those little dots of mascara near your brow bone because your lashes have gone that long?) and of course volume, as it is intended. I love the second picture of my lashes when looking down, looks like I have tonnes!

Initially I will say that I didn't think I got on with it, the brush can be a little fiddly as it's so flexible and I found that first of all the brush put so much product on the wand. After I wiped the excess off with a tissue just the once I've never had problems since. No clumps, no mess, nothing. 

I'm really impressed with this and for the drugstore price of 9 pounds it's certainly worth it. I'm looking forward to trying out the original Miss Manga mascara and comparing soon!

Have you tried a drugstore mascara recently? Or bought anything just because a blogger recommended like me?!
cottonandcandie x

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha, the first line is so true! I like how this looks, I personally love the spidery lashes depending on the eye makeup. My favorite drugstore mascara is the Maybelliene Rocket one - it was recommended to me by my sister and a couple of other bloggers!

    becky | star violet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad someone else does this too! Ooh I haven't tried that! I really want to try lash sensational :) xx

      Delete
  2. It does look nice, but I am very particular about mascaras! Seems like I may try it out to see if it meets my standards...

    Infinity Of Fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So am I actually, loving this though! xx

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post!
cottonandcandie x