Friday, 17 July 2015

OOTD: Playing in playsuits








Playsuits > Dresses. 
Always have always will, why would you wear something which you have to worry about whether it's too short, if it's going to blow up, you can still sit cross legged or like a man (cough) and no one will bat an eyelid.

It even has play in the name, I can't see what not to love. 

This playsuit is from H&M, they do lots of patterns in this sort of style but I wanted a fairly simple monochrome one so I can really make it my own with jackets, shoes, lipstick, etc. 

Tights were necessary as it was one of those days where you just can't tell if it's going to absolutely lash it down and there you are, a bare legged idiot. 

These are shoes I bought from Matalan when I did my big work capsule wardrobe haul, glasses are from Crete (who knows, you may be going!) and denim jacket is my vintage Miss Sixty one which I just know I'm going to be wearing to death this summer. 

Are you a playsuit girl or a dress girl?
cottonandcandie x

4 comments:

  1. Is there anything you don't look good in?! I always thought playsuits were so high maintenance since you pretty much have to take the entire thing off if you're going to use the washroom but daaaang, you make me want to wear one too (fyi - dress girl all the way here). I love the contrast between your flats and tights!

    becky | star violet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just made my day!! :')
      Oh yeah I definitely know what you mean, I'm wearing one for my birthday and it's got just a button at the top of the neck so I definitely need a companion with me to go to the bathroom! xx

      Delete
  2. You look great! I think play suits look really good on so many girls. I had one when I was in high school and I loved wearing it. It was a little small back then so it doesn't fit anymore :( I need to buy another one!

    Jessica
    pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) You definitely need to get another one, I love them! xx

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post!
cottonandcandie x