Thursday, 23 July 2015

The birthday playsuit






My last fashion post was also about playsuits, it really is an endless love affair! 
It's my birthday on sunday but I'm having a birthday garden party on saturday - pictures to follow! This is what I'll be wearing for the day, a beautiful bright floral piece from Miss Selfridge

It's called a keyhole dress, with one slit the front and one at the back, but as it's quite flowy they're not too revealing. I adore the neckline on this but oh my goodness it's going to be a nightmare to go to the toilet as it's a tiny little material button at the nape of my neck; will be nominating a loo partner haha. 

The bright orange is what makes this I think, I think if it was just blues it wouldn't be anywhere near as pretty, it's like exotic! 

The playsuit is also petite which is great for me, I'm really loving Miss Selfridge at the moment and their petite section is always so on point. 

Do you have a Summer birthday too? What will you be wearing?
cottonandcandie x

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!! And I love your blog, would you like to follow each other?:)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post!
cottonandcandie x