Wednesday, 5 August 2015

Baby blues


Blue is a colour I don't really go for with eyeshadow. I tend to associate it with being a young teenager not knowing much about make up and slapping it on unevenly with your fingers. 




This eye look was created with Urban decay's Gonzo (electric palette) and Virgin from the Naked original palette. Rimmel exagerrate liquid eyeliner in black on top and bottom lid, going for a Cleopatra look. To finish off I used L'Oreals miss manga punky mascara, my favourite at the moment. 

The rest of my face I used all my usual face products: Bodyshop bb cream, Nars Bali eyeshadow for my brows and Topshop Glow highlighter. 

For blusher I used Mac's ripe peach Toledo to go with the Gonzo eyes. 

Have you got the same opinion of blue eyeshadow? 

cottonandcandie x 

1 comment:

  1. You have really pretty eyes! And your makeup looks beautiful :)

    Jessica | Pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post!
cottonandcandie x