Friday, 7 August 2015

My very first spa: Aqua Sana Spa, Center Parcs


Last month I went to the exquisite Aqua Sana spa at Center Parcs Elvedon forest. Having never been to Center Parcs before I was a little unsure of what their spa would be like, considering their main activities include bike riding and outdoorsy stuff I thought their main audience was families rather than ladies (and gents) that just needed to chilllll. 

For our Spa day myself, my sister and my mum had full access to all fifteen rooms/experiences including the ice fountain, outdoor heated swimming pool among other steam rooms and baths as well as a meal and drink from the vitalĂ© cafĂ© and a facial and full body massage. You certainly get your money's worth! 




Each room had a little sign explaining what the room is called, the heat level, what to expect and how long to stay in there which is helpful for spa virgins like me! 




I also got the chance to go to an Elemis seminar where they talk to you about their products as well as giving you trials of everything you can buy to do an at home facial. It was really interesting and intimate as there was only four of us there which was really nice. 

The full body massage was absolutely amazing, luckily she didn't spend long on my legs which I forgot to shave that morning (whoops!) and I made sure I went into each and every room. My favourite was the Japanese blossom room, not too hot and the smell was beautiful. 

Have you been to a Center Parcs spa before? What was your favourite part? 

cottonandcandie x

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing online your experience at the spa. I have never been to a spa before and was curious about what it was like. The one you went to does sound really beautiful and high end. The Japanese blossom room sounds wonderful, I love those kinds of blossoms.

    William Connors @ The Healing Station

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post!
cottonandcandie x