Wednesday, 12 August 2015

Oatifix fresh face mask by Lush


I've been feeling rougher than rough recently, literally waking up to eat and then going back to bed again. For a little pick me up I decided to try out my newest Lush product and my very first fresh face mask. 

Oatifix is a real multi-tasker, it cleanses with kaolin, gently polishes and exfoliates with almonds, softens with bananas and oatmeal and nourishes and reduces redness with illipe butter. 

Consistency-wise, it is very thick and quite dry, but once in your hands the illipe butter melts giving it quite an oily texture which is a lot easier to smooth onto a previously cleansed and dried face. 




Once on it literally looks disgusting haha, but other than that gives a real warming feel for me, will be lovely during the winter! I personally really dislike the smell, bananas and oatmeal really isn't the one for me! But I've heard lots of people say they think it's good enough to eat! 

After a maximum of 15 minutes it's time to endure washing off paste from your face. This along with the smell for me was the only negative points I've had, it really took a lot of elbow grease to get the last of the oily residue off of my face. 

Once off I noticed an immediate difference which I was so impressed with.  My skin looked so clear, glowy, redness (something that is the bane of my life) was definitely reduced if not gone altogether. I literally cannot stop touching my face it is so smooth and soft! 

What's your favourite Lush face mask? Have you tried Oatifix? 

cottonandcandie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post!
cottonandcandie x