Saturday, 22 August 2015

The Victoria and Albert museum



This weekend marks my last weekend living in London so I decided to make sure I paid a visit to all of the places in London that I hadn't yet, one of these being the V and A. 

The V and A is the world's leading museum of art and design, it holds a range of collections of historic European art in the forms of furniture, jewellery, ceramics, architecture, sculptures and my favourite: fashion. 

Here are some of my favourite pieces. 





One of my favourites above, tiny little dandelion heads. 



A glass representation of the human body. 



Learning how to tie a Gordian knot cravat. 




Trying on a hoop and petticoat. 




Have you been to the V and A before? Which piece is your favourite? 

cottonandcandie x










1 comment:

  1. this looks cool, i'll have to try to go one day!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post!
cottonandcandie x